The images are available for the purpose of advertising, marketing and promoting Ruapehu as a tourism and travel destination – promoting our region MUST be the primary focus of usage.
Images cannot be used on commercially sold products, unless written arrangements have been made with Visit Ruapehu.
Images cannot be provided to a third party.
Images are available to the following user groups:
• Media (Magazines, newspapers, etc)
• Inbound Tour Operators/Wholesalers
• Other Tourism Promotion Organisations (Tourism New Zealand, District Tourism Organisations, etc)
• Business Partners of Visit Ruapehu - where their use meets the criteria for marketing and promotional activity for the Ruapehu region.
• Visitor related events and conferences.
• Tourism operators
• Other groups on a case-by-case basis, depending on intended use.
Rights to images are non-exclusive and non-transferable.
• By reading this document in its entirety you are deemed to understand and agree to the conditions and terms.
• For each image used, approved captions and credits to Visit Ruapehu is mandatory in any printed material or on any websites.
• Users will also be required to supply samples of published images to Visit Ruapehu so that correct usage can be monitored and the effectiveness of its image distribution systems.
• Incorrect labelling and/or failure to acknowledge that an image is from Visit Ruapehu will be viewed as a breach of these terms and conditions of use.
For all enquiries regarding this policy, to access high res images or to access any further information or content regarding the Ruapehu please contact:
Jo Kennedy, ph +6421 374 766, Email: email@example.com, Mailing: 54 Clyde St, Ohakune 4625, New Zealand