Ride through the Whanganui National Park and pass through farmland, native forest, dramatic bluffs, and deep ravines before passing over the Bridge to Nowhere, the jet boat ride to Pipiriki is the perfect way to end this epic adventure.
- Connection to the iconic Whanganui river – NZ’s second longest and legally protected as a living entity
- Whanganui River jet boat ride
- Bridge to Nowhere, a poignant memorial to the broken dreams of settlers
- National park wilderness
- Prebook your jetboat prior to departure.
- This track rides well when it's dry - if it's wet the papa turns into slippery and sticky mud. Consider the weather before departing - and allow extra time in wet conditions.
Be sure to check out the Mountains to Sea – Ngā Ara Tūhono website for trail updates, details and trail maps.
The Mangapurua Track is another exhilarating connected pathway of Mountains to Sea – Ngā Ara Tūhono