Win An Epic Getaway In Ruapehu Terms and Conditions
Closes: 30 September 2022
1. The ‘Promoter’ is: Visit Ruapehu Ltd whose registered office is at 19a
Goldfinch Street, Ohakune
2. ‘Disqualified Participants’ are:
a. all Ruapehu District Council and Visit Ruapehu employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
b. all people under the age of 18 years
3. Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
4. By entering this competition (the ‘Promotion’) an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions (‘Promotion rules’)
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Promotion,
6. Entry for the Promotion is via completion of online quiz and provision of email address.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 30 September 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries into the Promotion that have not been received by the closing time and date, for whatever reason.
On receipt of your first correspondence from the Promoter you will clearly be given the option to opt out of any further communication at that time.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and the Promotion rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, pandemic, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
13. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the Prize (the ‘Winner’)
14. The Prize, supplied by the Promotion Partners, is as follows:
a) Two night stay at Ruapehu Country Lodge in Ohakune for two adults
b) Two Sky Waka sightseeing passes at Whakapapa, Mt Ruapehu
c) Mountain Bike Hire and transfer to the start of the Ohakune Old Coach Road from TCB Ski,
Board and Bike in Ohakune for two people
d) A three-course meal for two at Osteria in Ohakune accompanied by one non-alcoholic
beverage per person
If the winner wishes to increase the number of people accompanying them on this trip, or to extend their stay, there is opportunity for the Promoter to quote for the additional cost
15. The Prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize is not transferable
16. The Prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
17. Travel must be commenced and completed 01 Oct 2022 – 31 Mar 2023. Prize inclusions are subject to availability and weather conditions. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
18. The Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
19. The Winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the Winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the Prize from the Winner and pick a replacement winner.
20. The Promoter will notify the Winner when and where the Prize can be collected/booked.
21. The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Visit Ruapehu in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the Prize. The Winner is responsible for all travel costs (unless otherwise indicated), insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
22. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promotion and these Promotion rules will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
24. The Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
25. The Winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
26. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
27. Visit Ruapehu reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
Back To Competition
Win a two-night stay at Ruapehu Country Lodge for two adults, two Sky Waka sightseeing passes, mountain bike hire from TCB, a shuttle to the beginning of the Ohakune Old Coach Road and a three-course meal for two at Osteria! To enter, simply tell us a bit about how you like to travel and leave us your email address. Entries close on the 30th of September and we’ll announce the winner on the 2nd of October!