Join Richard Young & Ken Wright for a weekend landscape photography workshop in the awe-inspiring location of Tongariro National Park to improve your landscape photography. Over this two day workshop (Friday evening to Sunday afternoon/evening) you will learn to shoot a diverse range of subjects including classic landscape photography, waterfalls, rivers, forests and macro photography. During the weekend you will get to shoot from sunrise to sunset, in a variety of locations within the national park.
$880 PRICE INCLUDES
- 2 nights accommodation at Skotel Alpine Resort in twin share, single room upgrade available
- 2 full breakfasts at the Terrace Restaurant
- 2 packed lunches made by the Terrace Restaurant
- Tuition by Richard Young & Ken Wright
- DOC concession fees
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography
For more information please visit the website here.