You’ll spend Saturday night immersed in the revelry of this famous era while enjoying the timeless elegance of the Chateau, which sits gracefully inside the Tongariro National Park.
Tickets to this unique event are strictly limited, so pull out your headband, dust off your flapper dress or tux, and get ready to party like it’s 1929. There will be a prize on offer for best dressed on the night.
You’ll enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail, followed by a three-course meal including wine and beer.
After dinner get ready to dance the night away in the historic heart of the hotel, the Ruapehu Lounge, while being entertained by classics from The Rodger Fox Band and Erna Ferry, New Zealand’s premier jazz big band. Also included in this package is one nights’ accommodation at Chateau Tongariro Hotel, as well as buffet breakfast on Sunday morning.
- One nights’ accommodation at Chateau Tongariro Hotel on Saturday 26 June 2021 in a Heritage Room
- Roaring 20s Mid-Winter Party in the Ruapehu Lounge, including: o Pre-dinner cocktail
- Three-course dinner
- A three-hour beverage package including wine and beer (7pm to 10pm)
- Live music courtesy of The Rodger Fox Band and Erna Ferry Deco Experience.
- Buffet breakfast on Sunday 27 June 2021
The package price includes a Heritage Room and is $495 per person twin share or $630 per person single occupancy.
Spoil yourself with a room upgrade:
- Upgrade to a Tongariro Room for an additional $25 per person, twin share.
- Upgrade to a Spa Suite for an additional $220 per person, twin share.
- Pricing for upgrades to the Te Heu Heu Suite and McLaren Suite available on request.